SuperCool Series Thermoelectric Assemblies (TEAs)
Laird Thermal's SuperCool series TEAs enhance the cooling performance up to 70% versus conventional TEAs
Laird Thermal's SuperCool series TEAs address today's high-performance indoor lab and medical instrumentation TEA requirements. Demand for higher cooling capacities in larger medical chambers, as well as the need to control higher heat loads in analytical instruments and generate faster cool-down and ramp-up rates in incubators, all in a smaller footprint, are driving the design trends for TEAs. SuperCool TEAs deliver a breakthrough in TEA technology by enhancing the cooling performance up to 70% in the same form factor versus conventional TEAs.
Designed for precise temperature control of small chambers used in medical diagnostics or sample storage compartments in analytical instrumentation, these compact units operate on 24 VDC and are available in air-to-air, direct-to-air, and liquid-to-air versions.
- Compact design
- Reliable solid-state operation
- Uniform heat spreading
- Up to 70% more heat pumping capacity in the same form factor
- Cooling capacity from 166 W to 202 W
- Analytical storage compartment temperature control
- Medical diagnostic chamber refrigeration
- Laser or imaging cooling
- PCR (polymerase chain reaction)-based testing