Part Test By IC-Components Include
- HD Visual Inspection
- High Definition Appearance testing including Silk screen, coding, High Definition detect solder balls, which can detect whether Oxidized and original parts.
- Final Function Testing
- During a functional test the voltage level of the output signals from the DUT are compared to the VOL and VOH reference levels by the functional comparators. An output strobe is assigned a timing value for each output pin to control the exact point within the test cycle for sampling the output voltage.
- Open/Short Test
- The opens/shorts test(also called continuity or contact test) verifies that, during a device test, electrical contact is made to all signal pins on the DUT and that no signal pin is shorted to another signal pin or power/ground.
- Programming Function Testing
- To exam the read,erase and program function as well as blank checking for chips including digital memory,Microcontrollers,MCU and so on
- X-RAY And ROHS Test
- X-RAY can confirm whether the wafer and wire bond and die bond is good or not ; the ROHS test is via the environmental protection of the product pin and lead content of the solder coating by the photovoltaic equipment
- Chemistry Analysis
- Verified product is original by chemical analysis
Test Lab Scenes