JS8741 Integrated Pipe Clip Temperature Sensors
Amphenol's JS8741 are easy-mount clip-on temperature sensors in a compact design
Amphenol Advanced Sensors' JS8741 integrated pipe clip surface temperature sensors are clip-on temperature sensors that monitor the temperature of a fluid or gas that passes through a pipe or tubing circulation system. A system control module receives this temperature reading and uses a control loop to control the overall system temperature. These sensors read temperatures for engines, heaters, industrial or process supply lines, and many more.
- Quick-mount spring-loaded clip
- Easy-mount spring clip of galvanized spring steel
- High sensitivity temp. measurement
- Compact design
- Integrated connector with locking mechanism
- VW75174 approved connector system
- IP57 ingression protection rating
- Engine coolant temp.
- Battery pack coolant line temp.
- Process flow management
- HVAC water and refrigeration
- Home appliances